Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey guys!!
This is my first blog and to my surprise this tells me when I have written incorrect words YAY! Well I do not expect anyone to read this as I do not believe it will be interesting enough but I red somewhere that blogs are good for something. I cant remember what, but that's probably a result of my really short attention span. P.S if you read this, I have bad grammar. Don't judge me or I will hulk smash you.

My dad told me once that never believe that anyone thinks the same way as you do and you will succeed. I have been contemplating this today as I also had my Japanese culture class today which I have learnt that Japanese people have to conform to group mentality. This directly contradicts to what my dad is saying as they believe the only way to succeed is to never stand out. Everyone has to seem to think the same way and if you don't, please try too. See now i'm getting into deep territory because I am now putting my dads word against a whole societies way of thinking. I want to put some Japanese words in here but I don't know if you can change the language. Can someone help?? Well anyway do you think that anyone else thinks the same way as you do? I don't and that was my first inspiration to start a blog.

My second inspiration was this;
It is a letter from my amazing friend from the land of sheepys (yes I know it's not a word). This lovely person took the time out her day to write a letter and post it. It made me so happy but sad as well as when was it that I went from receiving letters either from my girlies in between high school classes or sent to my house from a boy just because to only receiving bills and centrelink letters in my mail. Maybe no one will care about what I write but maybe just having something creative written down will help me in some way. If you do not understand that's ok because no one thinks the same way I do :) Wow I do get how thinking like that can make you succeed, if you can accept that you are truly individual then whats holding you back? Nothing, no prejudices, no racism, no generalizations, if I can believe that no one is every going to be like me and that's ok, then I have absolutely no one to compare myself to because there isn't anyone like me. Thank's dad!

This is what I did tonight

My first ever uni night market!! It was full of great stuff, I saw lots of shoes I wanted but unfortunately I'm a bigfoot so there was only small peoples sizes :( Some of the stuff was really overpriced though and made me wish that my friends and I had made a stall, we have sooo much stuff we could of sold. Good people, ok music and a pretty funky atmosphere made for a pretty good night!

This is what I bought;
$5 for both!!! I also got a skirt for $5 as well!!

Well thats all for tonight because its time for bed and I have a Kanji test tomorrow that I am getting up early for to study now. sigh.

4 comments:

  1. you can write me a letter :D
    stall next year fo sho! then we can spend alllllll our profits on other peoples clothes and sweet liquor!!!
    love you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to TYPE you a letter! YAY thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe, that uni stall thing looks awesome! I wish I knew it was happening, can you give me some input on it? I also agree with your dad's mentality. The letter looks awesome too! I really like sending mail letters and I collect a lot of cute stationery, it's hard to find the time to write 'e, though! but text/twitter me your mailing address and i'll definetely sant you one someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babes it was not a swinburne thing :( swinburn never have stuff that kool. My friends from deakin told me about it. Next time they have one I think we are going to have a stall so ill let you know all the info and if you want to sell anything :) It was set up as advertising vintage clothing so a lot of the stuff was a bit quirky and actually vintage however some of the stuff was just the sellers old clothes lol You can drink there as well and turn it into a big night if you want but we didnt. YAY for letters! ill definitely send u my addy :) thanks for the comments too hun xox

    ReplyDelete