Monday, April 16, 2012

Travelling

Day 40-
Time for skiing!!!!!! Well that's what I was saying constantly until I got there, fell on my ass, literally 2 secs after getting on the snow and then couldn't get back up....after I little temper tantrum and a sit out for 15 mins, I got back on my feet and continued to fail. Luckliy Doogs had a little bit more experience so he helped caity and I at least advance enough to go down a slope and navigate around flags. If only we had one more day I may of been able to try the mmore advanced slope. Jez had a snowboard and was having more trouble then us...had a pretty nasty stack and a sore ass out of the experience.
We traveled up to the top of the nearest Swiss alp to have a look (not ski) and was amazed at the ability of some of the skiers. To natigate down a huge mountain when you can only see 5 feet in front of you is pretty scary. Finished off the day with a home cooked meal and some battlestar. Failing at going out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment