Monday, March 19, 2012

Travelling

Day 8- today we spent te day hiking through San sebastion, starting from our campsite on mount igeldo to this castle/fort on the mountain. Was a beautiful view of the bay. The food of Spain has been a tad disappointing so far but I'm sure we will find somewhere good. From the amusement park fort thing we travelling down the mountain, along the beach to then hike up the other side where a massive Jesus overlooked the city.
Tonight was our night to go out so with our new friend viktor in tow we travelled to his favourite bar. Unfortunately the night didn't go to plan as we suspect that caity and I may have got our drinks spiked and the result was myself dislocating my jaw from vomiting so much...how brutal is that guys! It was made much worse by the first doctors telling me it was all in my head. Doctors are shit everyerre I suppose. We apparently made friends with some American ppl but I can not remember anything

No comments:

Post a Comment