Sunday, October 3, 2010

Attack of the germs!

So not much happened today. I worked. I watched the sunny weather from my jail that was work. The sunny weather though has NOT unfortunately helped the germs spreading and making everyone sick! Its at uni, at work, in my bf, in my friends, I swear soon I'm going to become obsessed with hand sanitizer. So instead of the crazy I'm going with the practical and building my immune system up. Today I made a fruit salad with these yummy fruits;
My watermelon decided it didn't want to be eaten so decided to stay at the check out. Watever, its not like i missed your watery melon goodness. The other fruits were glad you were not there! The end.

3 comments:

  1. when you tweeted about watermelon before, you made me want it's sweet juicy flesh sooooo much haha.
    also, is that a MANGO? are you rich or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was on special! still like $3.50 which is still gross but i needed it sooo bad. I do not like winter fruits as much. I cant believe I left it there! I bet the checkout guy just kept it and ate it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S im going to get some watermelon for thursday!

    ReplyDelete