Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Roses, packages and Clint Boge.

Ahh I have missed two days of blogging! Do not really have an excuse other then laziness. However now I have stuff to write about :). So yesterday it was our 29th month annerversity and my lovely got me these roses;
Pretty! and it was more then one, so even more special. I loves him.
Also I got this package;
Can anyone guess what it is?? Its a pretty easy guess.
Also to end the totally epic day I went and saw this dreamy, sexy piece of all Irish man meat;
As you can see we were NEARLY up the front. Also found out that a lot of girls don't know how to be at a concert. How much space do you really need I mean come on? If you can fit at least one person in between you and the next person, its too much and you should go home. No really, go home...
You know how everyone gets a freebie? Well he is now a close second to my number one. Clint Boge. Since he is my obsession, I probably let you readers know about him straight away.
If forever exists,
Inside me it where you belong
 
HAHA that is a song lyric but I guess you could take it literally. Anyone who is shocked by my behavior don't worry my bf totally understands and supports my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment